In the context of your navigation on the website, QIOSKE may collect and process the following categories of data for the purposes listed below:
- In case you subscribe to our newsletter with information about QIOSKE’s products and services, you will be asked for an e-mail address, which will be used only for sending these newsletters;
- When you complete any product purchasing processes on this website we collect your personal data in the order form (for example name, e-mail, date of birth, size, address, telephone), for the purpose of sale, separation and transport of the products ordered by you;
- When you save a delivery address, we collect your personal data in order to simplify the preparation of your future orders;
- When you create or share your Wish List, we collect your data in order to customize our services for purchasing products on the website;
- When you register on our website you accept to receive commercial messages by e- mail or any other equivalent automatic electronic means, such as SMS;
- QIOSKE will also collect data on your use of the website, for statistical purposes and to improve the user experience.
In case there is any change in your personal data, we ask you to communicate it to us using the following e -mail: [email protected] .
Unless otherwise specified, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes not permitted by law or without your explicit consent. Your personal data will only be communicated to third parties when necessary to process an order, namely:
– Electronic payment services, through credit or debit cards;
– Processing of purchased products;
– Select, pack and ship items;
– Resolve issues or questions related to the sale of products;
– Process payments of purchased items;
– Process returns of purchased items.
QIOSKE can have access to third-party personal data that are disclosed by users of this website, for example, when a user buys a product to be sent to a friend or when the user who pays the product is different from the recipient of said product.
In any situation involving the disclosure of sensitive/confidential data to QIOSKE, the user will be the only person responsible for the disclosure and unauthorized use of the data by third parties.
You should be aware that, except as specified in the following paragraph, the personal data we ask you to provide us, including e-mail, address, credit card number or debit card and telephone number are required for processing your order and for the purchase of products on this website, in order to give effect to obligations under applicable laws and regulations or to provide other services provided on this website and requested by you.
Therefore, the refusal to provide us with some personal data may prevent us from processing your request for the purchase of products or for the delivery of other services on this website.
Failure to provide your personal data can justify our refusal to process your order for the purchase of products on this website or for the delivery of other services.
The disclosure of your personal data beyond what is necessary to meet the legal or contractual parameters or to provide the services requested by you is optional and has no effect on the use of this website or its services and products purchase. We will inform you if your personal information is mandatory or optional, marking with an asterisk (*) the information that you are required to fill. Failure to complete the optional data will not result in any penalty.